2015 Events Calendar
Monroe County Tire Recycling Program
Opening Date: April 1, 2016
Closing Date: Until the position is filled
Hours: A part-time position serving 1 day in the office (4 hours minimum) each week during normal business hours.
Required to perform a variety of duties related to the appraisal and assessment of real and personal property.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL:
- Possess a Michigan Certified Assessing Officer (MCAO) Certification from the State Tax Commission with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the assessing field and/or local government.
- Experience with BS&A Assessing. Net, APEX and be proficient with legal descriptions.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Michigan driver’s license.
- Conduct field inspections and update property record cards in accordance with State Tax Commission guidelines.
- Ability to maintain routine records and prepare reports.
- Capacity to communicate and listen effectively.
London Township has an SEV of $120,547,877 with 1759 Real parcels and 61 Personal parcels.
SUBMIT PROPOSAL AND RESUME TO:
London Township Hall
13613 Tuttlehill Rd
Milan, MI 48160
Position is open until filled. London Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monroe County Road Commission
Seasonal Weight Restrictions
The Seasonal weight and Speed Restrictions on roads under Monroe Country Road Commissioners' jurisdiction under Public Act 300 of 1949 of the Michigan Vehicle Code will go into effect at 6:00 p.m., Friday, January 29, 2016. You can obtain a complete listing of restricted and non-restricted roads by visiting our website at www.mcrc-mi.org